Wednesday, August 30, 2017

How Paypal Changed the way we Earn Money Online

How Paypal Changed Everything


I today just was revisiting some of my old stomping grounds to see how people are doing in the online money making biz. Personally I abandoned any all programs who stopped paying via Paypal...... One by One they all fell, Including the Monsters Clixsense and Neobux. Clixsense changed their entire business model.

I was fortunate in that most of efforts had already changed coarse. Referral/Affiliate networks through Social Media have actually been the best performing for us in 2017.

I still have a hard time using Payza because they stole money from us a few years back (Over $1,000 US dollars) BUT because I still have commissions coming in, I'm forced to have an account. I have never deposited a dime in there though since the United States Payza rip off.

People have stayed positive that is good. The truth is clear in reality that it ruined almost everyone's earnings and popularity within the online earning community that was extremely strong just 3 years ago. People would be lying if they say it hasn't affected their business and income.

Maybe I'm wrong?




No comments:

Post a Comment